Built as a weaver’s house in the 18th century. The first occupant was Hendrik Spee. Characteristics applied by the builder can still be seen on the original wooden pillars in the house. Later it was called the “verger’s house” because the verger-organist of the Protestant church, Willem van der Burg, lived here. From 1916 to 1967 his daughter Mien lived there as a clerk. The building was completely renovated in 2018, with characteristic elements such as the original clay chimney, and the roof construction was made visible.

Gebouwd als wevershuisje in de 18e eeuw. De eerste bewoner was Hendrik Spee. Op de originele houten pilaren in het huis zijn nog door de bouwer aangebrachte kenmerken te zien. Later is het ‘kostershuisje’ genoemd omdat de koster-organist van de protestantse kerk, Willem van der Burg, hier woonde. Van 1916 tot 1967 woonde zijn dochter Mien er als kosteres. In 2018 is het pand geheel gerenoveerd waarbij kenmerkende elementen zoals de originele lemen schoorsteen en de kapconstructie zichtbaar zijn gemaakt.