COLLSCHE HOEVE

Collse Hoefdijk 24,           Eeneind

This farm is already mentioned in the issue letter for the borders of Nuenen-Gerwen of Hertog Jan II in 1300. The monastery order of the Wilhelmites in ‘s-Hertogenbosch became the owner of this farm in 1309. This order promoted the extraction of the Collse and Vaarlese Heide from here. In the 18th century the farm became the property of the Van Coll family. In 1985 it was converted into a hotel and restaurant.

Deze boerderij wordt al genoemd in de uitgiftebrief voor de gemeentegrenzen van Nuenen-Gerwen van Hertog Jan II in 1300. De kloosterorde van de Wilhelmieten in ’s-Hertogenbosch werd in 1309 eigenaar van deze boerderij. Deze orde bevorderde van hieruit de ontginning van de Collse en Vaarlese Heide. In de 18e eeuw werd de boerderij eigendom van de familie Van Coll. In 1985 werd ze verbouwd tot hotel-restaurant.

Lijst informatieborden / List of info plaques

U bevindt zich op de website van “De Drijehornick”, de heemkundekring van Nuenen.