Built in 1930 as “country estate Den Bergh” by Duco Lodewijk Willem Baron van Hardenbroek of the Kleine Lindt. Since 1953, under mayor Jhr. C.Th.J van Rijckevorsel, this villa was the town hall. This was expanded in 1969 and 1982.
In front of this building is a part of the former linen factory of Herman Christiaan van Hoven from 1869. Later it was used as a coach house. Since 2015, the “De Drijehornick” local history circle has been established here.