This church was built in 1894 in the neo-Romanesque-Gothic style to replace the old parish church on the Dommel. The architect was Emmanuel Corbey. The church contains a 17th-century holy water from the old church and a reliquary with a splinter of wood from the Holy Cross. At the back of the choir is a stained glass window, representing the “Miracle of Hooidonk”; a splinter of the Holy Cross floated against the stream in the Dommel. Another stained glass window depicts the coat of arms of the former municipality of Nederwetten.